- 1The crime of intentionally showing one’s sexual organs in public.More example sentences
- There was a 23.1 per cent rise in other sexual crimes, including indecent exposure and more minor sexual assaults.
- But he had originally been arrested for such crimes as drunkenness, indecent exposure, and carting nightsoil.
- Offences under the Obscene Publications Acts 1959 and 1964, or offences such as indecent exposure or brothel-keeping may be regarded as causing harm in this sense apart from offending against morality.
- 1.1The act of outraging public decency by being naked in a public place.More example sentences
- Today, Oosterman and three supporters, two males and a female, stood outside the courthouse naked and bearing a banner that read: ‘Stop indecent exposure to vehicle emissions’.
- Yet Genesis does not condemn Noah for his drunkenness and indecent exposure: it is Ham, the son who draws attention to his father's nakedness instead of respectfully covering it as Japheth and Shem do, who gets the blame.
More definitions of indecent exposureDefinition of indecent exposure in:
- The British & World English dictionary