- informal term for indeed ( sense 1). Yes, indeedy! That was a good questionMore example sentences
- Yes indeedy, I do think there's an argument to be made for Living With, rather than Unloading, a regrettable act; that's my oft-repeated appraisal of the false-gold standard of full disclosure.
- ‘Yes indeedy, pretty lady,’ the man in front leered.
- Yes indeedy, this was a very pleasant trip down memory lane for Mr O'Reilly, who recalled for the tribunal private boxes on derby days, holidays in summer houses and buffet dinners for 75.
More definitions of indeedyDefinition of indeedy in:
- The British & World English dictionary