- 1Not liable to fail, end, or decay.More example sentences
- In short, the Church wasn't all that indefectible.
- She is indefectible in it, and therefore not only has authority to enforce, but is of authority in declaring it.
- The Catholic Church is indefectible and infallible.
- 1.1Perfect; faultless.More example sentences
- In one case it is knowledge in a state of death, in the other it is knowledge in a state of indefectible blessedness and life.
More definitions of indefectibleDefinition of indefectible in:
- The British & World English dictionary