- The state of being uncertain or undecided.More example sentences
- Their phenomenal success can be attributed in large part to their very lack of definition and to their indetermination within our most widely recognized signifying systems.
- Any term can be substituted for any other: utter indetermination.
- The study of translation is worse off than physics because it suffers from indetermination while physics suffers from underdetermination.
More definitions of indeterminationDefinition of indetermination in:
- The British & World English dictionary