- The chemical element of atomic number 49, a soft silvery-white metal occurring naturally in association with zinc and some other metals. (Symbol: In)More example sentences
- These elements include mercury, bromine, cadmium, indium, thallium, lead, and bismuth.
- Their catalyst is a solid solution of zinc sulfide, copper indium sulfide, and silver indium sulfide.
- Lead alloyed with tin, bismuth, cadmium, indium, or other elements, either alone or in combination, forms alloys with particularly low melting points.
More definitions of indiumDefinition of indium in:
- The British & World English dictionary