Relating to Indonesia, Indonesians, or their languages.
- And it fills a gap in the available Indonesian language resource materials.
- The Indonesian language needed to be spread to the population and to be developed into the real language of the people.
- It is a pity that the article appears in the Post and not in an Indonesian language paper so that more people would be able to read it.
1A native or inhabitant of Indonesia, or a person of Indonesian descent.
- Most teachers in the National Plus schools are Indonesians with a small number of expatriate teachers.
- This historical perspective is once again an issue of relevance to Indonesians and Indonesian art today.
- About half the number were Australian, with Britons and Indonesians being among the other casualties.
2.1 another term for Bahasa Indonesia.
- Whilst we were in Indonesia we spoke to a great number of Indonesians in English as well as in Indonesian.
- Training last Sunday was really funny, because the coach and I spoke Chinese, the Filipinos spoke English and the Indonesians spoke Indonesian.
- I can do it - I have Tagalog-speaking friends, and I think I could get access to someone who speaks Indonesian.
Words that rhyme with IndonesianBelizean, Cartesian, Milesian, Salesian, Silesian
For editors and proofreaders
Definition of Indonesian in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.