- An area of land developed as a site for factories and other industrial businesses.More example sentences
- But one year after the invasion, many of his neighbors in the industrial park have gone out of business.
- Suburban office and industrial parks and shopping centers competed successfully with central business districts, dispersing economic activity over wide areas.
- Brussels wants the projects to open up new sites for businesses such as industrial parks and to produce innovative and competitive enterprises.
More definitions of industrial parkDefinition of industrial park in:
- The British & World English dictionary