- The relations between management and workers in industry.More example sentences
- It's based on field evidence and an analysis of Labor's industrial relations policy.
- The firm introduced a new industrial relations policy with new shift arrangements to cut down the risks to workers.
- He said the union was willing to engage in all industrial relations mechanisms in order to resolve the dispute.
More definitions of industrial relationsDefinition of industrial relations in:
- The British & World English dictionary