- A swimming pool whose positioning gives the impression that it merges into the ocean or other surrounding landscape.More example sentences
- On the second - top - floor, an infinity pool and spa bath look out across the gardens, while on either side are self-contained penthouse flats, with fibre-optic lighting in the ceiling that looks like dozens of stars.
- His latest project under construction features three bedrooms and three bathrooms, as well as luxurious touches, such as an infinity pool.
- It lies between sea and jungle, and has a spectacular infinity pool and high rooms constructed around the trunk and branches of an ancient fig tree.
More definitions of infinity poolDefinition of infinity pool in:
- The British & World English dictionary