- The study of processes for storing and retrieving information, especially scientific or technical information.More example sentences
- The first international paper competition invited submissions about practical collaborative applications of digital libraries or information science and technology in developing countries.
- But the connection between information science and physical processes appears once we think about events on the quantum scale.
- In the non-academic world, information professionals don't necessarily possess an advanced degree in library science, information science, or a related field.
More definitions of information scienceDefinition of information science in:
- The British & World English dictionary