- short for information technology.More example sentences
- Biotech is booming, and infotech is post-boom, but in chemistry (my field) and other basic sciences the trend has been down for a while.
- One of the main messages is that biotech and cognotech are likely to be a lot less disruptive than infotech over the next thirty years.
- Young Indian entrepreneurs are at the forefront of the infotech revolution, whether in Silicon Valley, Bangalore or Hyderabad.
More definitions of infotechDefinition of infotech in:
- The British & World English dictionary