Definition of injection molding in English:
The shaping of rubber or plastic articles by injecting heated material into a mold.
- Police visited the factory, which carries out plastic injection moulding and have ruled out any suspicious circumstances.
- There, he produced flame resistant materials based on acetyl cellulose and also pioneered the process of injection moulding of plastics.
- For example, plants specializing in plastic injection molding, used to make outer shells and knobs for electronics equipment, have seen explosive growth in El Paso, according to Hanson.
- Example sentences
- Within a short time, however, they succeeded in garnering support from the Irish Trade Board in the form of a high-percentage grant towards the development of an injection-moulded tool to manufacture their first product.
- The injection-molded polyethylene Frisbee is developed.
- The feet themselves are made from injection-moulded plastic with a small cup section that sticks up into the case.
Definition of injection molding in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan