- Proceeding from or reflecting an insider’s knowledge or perspective: an insidery website that is widely read in the capital’s political precincts insidery jargonMore example sentences
- On the other hand, he saw first hand in Gore 2000 what can happen to a top-heavy, insidery operation.
- Donna, Calvin, Helmut, Ralph, Donatella, and Tommy: It's very insidery to reference a designer by first name.
- I don't agree with Josh, by the way, that this kind of back-and-forth is insidery.
More definitions of insideryDefinition of insidery in:
- The British & World English dictionary