Definition of insouciant in English:
Showing a casual lack of concern; indifferent: an insouciant shrug
More example sentences
- Extant anthropoids appear to be blithely insouciant to such syndromes.
- They always seemed so blasé, so effortlessly cool; insouciant, suntanned, with great clothes.
- But whatever the insouciant stage persona said, underneath Smith desperately wanted approval.
- Example sentences
- It was the schoolboy's dream, humiliating England, swaggeringly and insouciantly triumphant.
- Tiring of this, the Gerrys insouciantly strike out for a hike off the beaten track.
- She insouciantly draws on her parents' conservative attitudes for her routines with a trademark deadpan.
Words that rhyme with insouciantomniscient • renunciant
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan