Showing a casual lack of concern; indifferent: an insouciant shrug
More example sentences
- Extant anthropoids appear to be blithely insouciant to such syndromes.
- They always seemed so blasé, so effortlessly cool; insouciant, suntanned, with great clothes.
- But whatever the insouciant stage persona said, underneath Smith desperately wanted approval.
- More example sentences
- It was the schoolboy's dream, humiliating England, swaggeringly and insouciantly triumphant.
- Tiring of this, the Gerrys insouciantly strike out for a hike off the beaten track.
- She insouciantly draws on her parents' conservative attitudes for her routines with a trademark deadpan.