- An insurer; an insurance company.More example sentences
- An employer provides long-term disability benefits pursuant to a written plan to its eligible employees through a group insurance policy with a third-party insurance carrier.
- The first step that CPAs should take is to call their malpractice insurance carrier and tap into their experience and legal resources.
- Working Today has built partnerships with an insurance carrier and a hospital group, and has received support from the Ford Foundation and a grant from the New York Community Trust.
More definitions of insurance carrierDefinition of insurance carrier in:
- The British & World English dictionary