- A work or invention that is the result of creativity, such as a manuscript or a design, to which one has rights and for which one may apply for a patent, copyright, trademark, etc..More example sentences
- The legal system protects intellectual property through patents and copyright.
- Patents, copyright and intellectual property should be registered, he says.
- Is it time to review the laws on ownership of intellectual property and copyright?
More definitions of intellectual propertyDefinition of intellectual property in:
- The British & World English dictionary