Definition of intended in English:
Planned or meant: the intended victim escaped
More example sentences
- The men started to drive off with their intended victim but she scratched the face of one of her attackers and escaped.
- Gardaí believe the second victim was not an intended target and may have been shot accidentally.
- He praised the intended victim for her quick thinking and caution.
noun(one's intended) informal Back to top
The person one intends to marry; one’s fiancé or fiancée.
- I have seen your intended involved in numerous situations that have repulsed me and that are too shocking for me to relate on paper.
- It may not be a sound you enjoy, but it surely has meaning for the male's intended!
- When a female moves into her intended's home, is she choosing the guy or his real estate?
Words that rhyme with intendedsplendid, unamended, unapprehended, unattended, unblended, undefended, untended
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.