- A trembling of a part of the body when attempting a precise movement, associated especially with disease of the cerebellum.More example sentences
- When seeking evidence of postural tremor, the physician asks the patient to extend the arms and perform the finger-to-nose or finger-to-finger movement to identify an intention tremor.
- She also was noted to have a mild intention tremor of the upper extremities.
- FXTAS is a neurodegenerative disorder with progressive intention tremor and cerebellar ataxia.
More definitions of intention tremorDefinition of intention tremor in:
- The British & World English dictionary