- Existing or acting between atoms.More example sentences
- Also considered are interatomic forces and valence, the theory of solids, collision problems, radiation theory and relativistic quantum theory.
- Here, distance is defined as the smallest interatomic distance between any two atoms in a pair of amino acids.
- All protein atoms and directions of major interatomic currents are shown in figure 1.
More definitions of interatomicDefinition of interatomic in:
- The British & World English dictionary