- Existing or conducted between different classes.More example sentences
- At the European level organizational difficulties and profound conflicts of interest between high-wage and low-wage areas of the EU limit labour's influence, sometimes leading to new regional inter-class alliances.
- The ANC's view of ‘national liberation’ had historically prioritized inter-class cooperation among the oppressed, rather than socialist transformation.
- Alas, in Britain our politicians continue to mine such differences for votes and foster as much inter-class hostility as they can.
More definitions of interclassDefinition of interclass in:
- The British & World English dictionary