- The action of engaging in two-way communication.More example sentences
- The real barrier to public networks supporting intercommunication is the lack of a business model that makes sense.
- There was little intercommunication, nor has any attempt to resolve this problem since then been successful.
- Once students understand this language, they can put this new literacy into practice in intercommunication with teachers and their peers.
More definitions of intercommunicationDefinition of intercommunication in:
- The British & World English dictionary