Definition of interconnect in English:
Connect with each other: the way human activities interconnect with the environment [with object]: a high-speed data service can interconnect the hundreds of thousands of host computers and workstations
More example sentences
- For instance, it specifies how mobile phones, WIDs, computers and PDAs interconnect with each other, with computers, and with office or home phones.
- We recognize a diversity of living organisms in nature as the product of a historical process and whose parts interconnect with each other and with their environment.
- Bluetooth is a specification that describes how computers and devices like mobile phones can easily interconnect with each other using a short-range wireless connection.
nounBack to top
A device used to connect two things together.
- Device interconnects and methods of making the same are described.
- Using the map, the request from the processor is translated into a configuration cycle on the interconnect to access the device's configuration data space.
- This standard defines the rules for exchanging information between SCSI devices using a serial interconnect.
Words that rhyme with interconnectaffect, bisect, bull-necked, collect, confect, connect, correct, defect, deflect, deject, detect, direct, effect, eject, elect, erect, expect, infect, inflect, inject, inspect, interject, intersect, misdirect, neglect, object, perfect, project, prospect, protect, reflect, reject, respect, resurrect, sect, select, subject, suspect, transect, unchecked, Utrecht
Definition of interconnect in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.