- An apparatus for cooling gas between successive compressions, especially in a supercharged vehicle engine.More example sentences
- Therefore, many turbocharged and supercharged cars have an intercooler.
- Engine efficiency is enhanced even further by an intercooler and direct fuel injection.
- This high output is achieved by using a mechanically driven supercharger and an intercooler.
- More example sentences
- What changed for this concept car was that it held a 2.0-liter intercooled turbo diesel engine and a six-speed transmission.
- Engine choices are Catapillar, Cummins or Mercedes and nearly all are turbocharged and intercooled.
- All engines are turbocharged and intercooled for optimised fuel consumption.
More definitions of intercoolerDefinition of intercooler in:
- The British & World English dictionary