- (Of two or more things) interlock like the fingers of two clasped hands: (as adjective interdigitating) interdigitating metal barsMore example sentences
- The finger domains can interdigitate into the major groove of the DNA helix.
- The dermal joint between the two cranial regions may be straight and simple, or complex and interdigitating.
- It could be argued that the chains themselves were partially interdigitating.
More definitions of interdigitateDefinition of interdigitate in:
- The British & World English dictionary