- Of or relating to more than one branch of knowledge: an interdisciplinary research programMore example sentences
- Dietitians should be introduced to interdisciplinary research in undergraduate programs.
- I am left wondering how successful our attempts at interdisciplinary research are actually going.
- In the interdisciplinary type of programme the therapists work as a team and consult and monitor each other's work.
More definitions of interdisciplinaryDefinition of interdisciplinary in:
- The British & World English dictionary