- Of, relating to, or conducted between two or more governments: an intergovernmental conferenceMore example sentences
- For the next two decades the EEC was de facto intergovernmental and advances to supranationality were blocked.
- As such, the powers of member states and the intergovernmental dimension of the European Union have been privileged in the field of CFSP.
- Finally, the intergovernmental method finds member governments monopolizing both power to determine policy and power to decide how to organize cooperation.
More definitions of intergovernmentalDefinition of intergovernmental in:
- The British & World English dictionary