(also interior decorating)
The decoration of the interior of a building or room, especially with regard to color combination and artistic effect.
- We have bought the snooker tables and the building price includes interior decoration.
- Along with flowerpots and utensils, they also sell decorated vases and other accessories for interior decoration like earthen bells.
- Not many know that the artiste has a refined taste for interior decoration.
interior decorator noun
- Example sentences
- It will feature top-floor suites where furniture designers and interior decorators can showcase the latest styles, rotating every year or two.
- The other half of the center is mostly well-kept, beautiful mansions, and may be entirely inhabited by the gentry and by interior decorators.
- Would any of you interior decorators at heart at there like to suggest something better?
For editors and proofreaders
Syllabification: in·te·ri·or dec·o·ra·tion
Definition of interior decoration in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.