- 1Between or relating to two languages: interlingual dictionariesMore example sentences
- The reason for the structural change is attributed in part to syntactic reduction and in part to interlingual transfer to cope with the deficiency in L2.
- In terms of Roman Jakobson's tripartite scheme of intralingual, interlingual, and intersemiotic translation, translation from Old and Middle Irish to Modern Irish could then be seen as intralingual in nature.
- Thus, accessing the poem's interlingual word play leaves the reader with associations of resistance.
More definitions of interlingualDefinition of interlingual in:
- The British & World English dictionary