- Material used as an extra lining between the ordinary lining and the fabric of a garment, curtain, etc..More example sentences
- Several trimming companies recently became members, offering goods such as linings, interlinings, buttons, zippers and lace, etc.
- The interlining makes the fabric hang well and is a marvellous draught excluder.
- Use heavy material to line curtains or, even better, buy a special thermal interlining.
More definitions of interliningDefinition of interlining in:
- The British & World English dictionary