- Join or connect (two or more things) together: agreement has been reached to interlink the airport’s two baggage systemsMore example sentences
- ‘About Sophie,’ I answer, interlinking my fingers together, studying the movement of an ant on the polished floor.
- The ideas seem to have come from some oblique strategy system that provides strings of ideas, all of which are interlinked.
- ‘In fact whoever is responsible for these acts of sacrilege have also tried to demolish the dividing wall that interlinks both cemeteries there,’ said the Canon.
- More example sentences
- While both India and China have huge grain stocks, the interlinkage of poor local harvests and tight international supplies is clear enough.
- Institutions created in this way, she concludes, may be ‘highly robust due to their interlinkages with the social and historical milieu’.
- These interlinkages are particularly important to seize in considering development policies.
More definitions of interlinkDefinition of interlink in:
- The British & World English dictionary