Definition of interlink in English:
Join or connect (two or more things) together: agreement has been reached to interlink the airport’s two baggage systems
More example sentences
- ‘About Sophie,’ I answer, interlinking my fingers together, studying the movement of an ant on the polished floor.
- The ideas seem to have come from some oblique strategy system that provides strings of ideas, all of which are interlinked.
- ‘In fact whoever is responsible for these acts of sacrilege have also tried to demolish the dividing wall that interlinks both cemeteries there,’ said the Canon.
- Example sentences
- While both India and China have huge grain stocks, the interlinkage of poor local harvests and tight international supplies is clear enough.
- Institutions created in this way, she concludes, may be ‘highly robust due to their interlinkages with the social and historical milieu’.
- These interlinkages are particularly important to seize in considering development policies.
Words that rhyme with interlinkbethink, blink, brink, cinque, clink, dink, drink, fink, Frink, gink, ink, jink, kink, link, mink, pink, plink, prink, rink, shrink, sink, skink, slink, stink, sync, think, wink, zinc
Definition of interlink in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan