- Existing or taking place between molecules.More example sentences
- Moreover the now-effective intermolecular forces cause the molecules to arrange themselves into ordered groups.
- When there are stronger intermolecular forces between the molecules of a liquid, the surface tension should be greater.
- Each sodium molecule is held in place adjacent to the next molecule by weak intermolecular forces.
More definitions of intermolecularDefinition of intermolecular in:
- The British & World English dictionary