- another term for single market.More example sentences
- Obstacles identified by included a lack of integration of the internal market for financial products and the implications of diverging supervisory rules and practices for large cross-border financial groups.
- It is, in reality, a de facto levy perpetrated on Irish consumers to restrict competition and the working of the EU internal market.
- Lisbon also focuses on removing the barriers to the internal market and developing better regulatory practices so that businesses can expand and trade more easily.
More definitions of internal marketDefinition of internal market in:
- The British & World English dictionary