- A specialist in internal medicine.More example sentences
- General medical professionals such as internists, primary care doctors, and nurse practitioners as well as psychiatrists, of course, evaluate, diagnose, and treat depression.
- The primary care physician workforce is also divided into three specialties: general internists, family practitioners, and paediatricians.
- It is the purpose of this paper to stress the common occurrence of this syndrome in the everyday practice of the general practitioner, the internist, and every other specialist.
More definitions of internistDefinition of internist in:
- The British & World English dictionary