- Between nuclei (especially of atoms).More example sentences
- The dephasing matches that expected for an isolated 13 C- 19 F pair with an average internuclear separation of 7.7 [Angstrom] and a distribution width of 3.6 [Angstrom].
- The first contact is the mainchain-mainchain hydrogen bonding between the carbonyl oxygen of lysine at position 2 and the amide proton of E. For convenience, we termed the internuclear distance responsible for this contact, d1.
- Thus, weak couplings associated with internuclear distances of 10 [Angstrom] or more between lipids and peptides in membrane bilayers at 37°C simply cannot be determined by the available REDOR technology.
More definitions of internuclearDefinition of internuclear in:
- The British & World English dictionary