Definition of interoperable in English:
(Of computer systems or software) able to exchange and make use of information.
- The company says the software will also be interoperable with Java application server standards.
- Network new product development goes beyond just using interoperable software.
- The basic picture is that we have a groups of families of interoperable software tools with lots of overlap.
- Example sentences
- The lack of interoperability among storage devices also creates security problems.
- It also simplifies the integration and the interoperability of complex software components.
- Another casualty might be the software interoperability that we currently take for granted.
Definition of interoperable in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.