Definition of interoperable in English:
(Of computer systems or software) able to exchange and make use of information.
- The company says the software will also be interoperable with Java application server standards.
- Network new product development goes beyond just using interoperable software.
- The basic picture is that we have a groups of families of interoperable software tools with lots of overlap.
- Example sentences
- The lack of interoperability among storage devices also creates security problems.
- It also simplifies the integration and the interoperability of complex software components.
- Another casualty might be the software interoperability that we currently take for granted.
Definition of interoperable in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan