- Existing or carried on between provinces of the same country.More example sentences
- The driving force is a 1994 federal, provincial and territorial agreement designed to break down interprovincial trade barriers.
- How would this impact on the interprovincial relations, given that private property is provincial jurisdiction.
- Really, this was one area that was long overdue and kept Ontario students from keeping on par with their interprovincial counterparts.
noun(usually interprovincials) Back to top
- 1A sports tournament between different provinces of the same country.More example sentences
- Carlow squash will be very strongly represented at the Junior interprovincials in Galway this weekend with 20 players from the club selected.
- Bennett joins fellow Old Selbornian Reece Basson next week for the interprovincials in Pietermaritzburg.
- Border play their first official interprovincial of the summer when they take on Eastern Province in the Mercedes-Benz Challenge, a limited-overs game, next Saturday at Buffalo Park.
- 1.1A member of a team competing in an interprovincial tournament.More example sentences
- Certainly the introduction of junior interprovincial, back from injury, Bernard Behan early in the second half settled Cill Dara and the out-half caused some problems for the Portlaoise defence.
More definitions of interprovincialDefinition of interprovincial in:
- The British & World English dictionary