Existing between or involving different races: interracial conflict
More example sentences
- It depends where you live in Britain as to how people react to different races, cultures and interracial relationships.
- Getting onto the point, this is a battle of races, an interracial war you might say.
- Evidence of this is seen in the steady, yet unremarked, rise in interracial marriage rates for all of our races.
- Example sentences
- As I became more confident I realized my narrow views about dating interracially were partly due to society's treatment of the black female but also due with my own fears about dating in general.
- We can't point to a verse in the Bible that says you shouldn't date or marry interracially.
- Now, most of my friends date interracially, without even considering it as an issue.
Words that rhyme with interracialabbatial, craniofacial, facial, fascial, glacial, multiracial, palatial, primatial, racial, spatial
For editors and proofreaders
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.