Definition of interrogation in English:
The action of interrogating or the process of being interrogated: would he keep his mouth shut under interrogation? he had conducted hundreds of criminal interrogations
More example sentences
- Prior interrogation allowed the witness to see what investigators suspected and prepare an explanation.
- I think you can use rough interrogation, you may be able to use trickery, questions.
- The man beside me told the guard I had just come from interrogation.
- Example sentences
- Many, however, will likely be deported, often to countries that don't offer protection from interrogational abuse.
- There is gratuitous torture, interrogational torture, judicial torture, vengeful torture, intimidational torture, torture as punishment and noble cause torture.
- At the same time the model does not completely bar the possibility that interrogational torture will be used by officials and later ratified by the public.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.