Definition of interrogation in English:
The action of interrogating or the process of being interrogated: would he keep his mouth shut under interrogation? he had conducted hundreds of criminal interrogations
More example sentences
- Prior interrogation allowed the witness to see what investigators suspected and prepare an explanation.
- I think you can use rough interrogation, you may be able to use trickery, questions.
- The man beside me told the guard I had just come from interrogation.
- Example sentences
- Many, however, will likely be deported, often to countries that don't offer protection from interrogational abuse.
- There is gratuitous torture, interrogational torture, judicial torture, vengeful torture, intimidational torture, torture as punishment and noble cause torture.
- At the same time the model does not completely bar the possibility that interrogational torture will be used by officials and later ratified by the public.