- An intoxicating substance.More example sentences
- Tobacco use among females was present but in oral form which is acceptable more as a medication than as an intoxicant among them.
- The Glorious Qur'an commands humans to abstain from intoxicants, alcohol, drugs, gambling, from dedication of stones and divination of arrows.
- An attached restaurant does not serve intoxicants like tea or coffee, but you can have a delicious vegetarian buffet for less than £3.
More definitions of intoxicantDefinition of intoxicant in:
- The British & World English dictionary