adjective[attributive] Stock Exchange , North American
- Occurring within one day: the dollar slipped from an intraday high of 104More example sentences
- The volume of intraday trading displays typical chart patterns, such as a rounded bottom formation demonstrating lowest volume in the late morning when the traders take their breaks.
- These confluence levels allowed traders to see where a stock, future, commodity, or currency had the greatest probability of pausing or reversing on intraday charts.
- Using the very same second screen indicator that is used prior to entering the trade, the short-term trader can use intraday occurrences of market reversals to exit the trade.
More definitions of intradayDefinition of intraday in:
- The British & World English dictionary