Definition of intrapreneur in English:
A manager within a company who promotes innovative product development and marketing.
- The power in Tokyo rests with the restless, the young people of the streets creating art and music, and intrapreneurs developing new consumer products and services.
- There is the public sector and intrapreneurs within private companies.
- Can they use these managers to replace intrapreneurs who have departed, or will the CEOs have to continue raiding for scarce talent?
- Example sentences
- But in order for it to be truly an intrapreneurial opportunity, it has to be a product or service that's different from the company's traditional business.
- At the TEC program, he specialized in technology management, including entrepreneurial and intrapreneurial venture activities.
- Looking out over the next five years, it is impossible to forecast how acute the need for intrapreneurial talent will be.
Definition of intrapreneur in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.