Definition of intrapreneur in English:
A manager within a company who promotes innovative product development and marketing.
- The power in Tokyo rests with the restless, the young people of the streets creating art and music, and intrapreneurs developing new consumer products and services.
- There is the public sector and intrapreneurs within private companies.
- Can they use these managers to replace intrapreneurs who have departed, or will the CEOs have to continue raiding for scarce talent?
- Example sentences
- But in order for it to be truly an intrapreneurial opportunity, it has to be a product or service that's different from the company's traditional business.
- At the TEC program, he specialized in technology management, including entrepreneurial and intrapreneurial venture activities.
- Looking out over the next five years, it is impossible to forecast how acute the need for intrapreneurial talent will be.
Definition of intrapreneur in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan