- Produced, occurring, or existing within a species or between individuals of a single species: intraspecific competitionMore example sentences
- Few studies have reported intraspecific tests within ant species.
- Another possible reason for the skewed distribution of genet size within patches is intraspecific competition among the genets.
- The paucity of specimens has been a hindrance in determining intraspecific variability within this material.
More definitions of intraspecificDefinition of intraspecific in:
- The British & World English dictionary