Definition of intriguing in English:
Arousing one’s curiosity or interest; fascinating: an intriguing story it’s an intriguing possibility the food is an intriguing combination of German and French
More example sentences
- Physicists model the topology of the universe in intriguing ways.
- Elsewhere, there are intriguing exhibitions in every direction.
- Yet there's an intriguing abundance of professional self-reflection on display here.
- the album is intriguingly titled “The Revenge of the Goldfish.”More example sentences
- Whether the arguments come from the Right or the Left, the libertarian critique is often intriguingly rational, even if not always convincing.
- The memory of a foreign childhood, of a vanished past immaterial and yet thick with the present, of the self as its witness, embodiment and continuation, is intriguingly rendered.
- This follows in the tradition of the Pre-Raphaelites, the Romantics and, most intriguingly, the British neo-Romantics of the 1940s.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.