- Place or bury (something, especially ashes after cremation) in an urn.More example sentences
- The cremains of no more than two persons, who are members of the same family, may be inurned in one niche.
- When and where appropriate, inurning of cremains can be made by American Heritage Cremation Society.
- Bruce and Frances were cremated and the cremains enurned at Swan Lake Memorial Gardens in Peoria, Illinois.
- More example sentences
- Only the urns of the size specified by Saint Isaacs will be used for inurnment in the columbarium.
- In recent years, cremation with inurnment of the cremains, rather than burial, has become more common.
- Today, entombment or inurnment in a mausoleum is available to most anyone, and more affordable than ever.
More definitions of inurnDefinition of inurn in:
- The British & World English dictionary