More example sentences
- Later, he would denounce the war as inutile.
- Starting from the ground up is the way 90 percent of the coaches in this league made it as far as they have, and that's one way to weed out the diligent from the inutile.
- Or it may provide a site that, with the impetus of competition and showmanship, encourages inutile and obsessive activity.
- More example sentences
- The 1952 Act takes the form, so far as grounds of revocation are concerned, of setting out an exhaustive list of possible grounds, including want of novelty, inutility and so on.
- Your Honours have put to my learned friend most of what I would say under that, apart from the inutility of making an order, bearing in mind the nature of the power under section 417.
- If we are going to look at the spectrum, we should look at the whole spectrum, one of which is the relative inutility on many occasions of defamation act.
Definition of inutile in:
- The British & World English dictionary