Definition of inutile in English:
- Later, he would denounce the war as inutile.
- Starting from the ground up is the way 90 percent of the coaches in this league made it as far as they have, and that's one way to weed out the diligent from the inutile.
- Or it may provide a site that, with the impetus of competition and showmanship, encourages inutile and obsessive activity.
- Example sentences
- The 1952 Act takes the form, so far as grounds of revocation are concerned, of setting out an exhaustive list of possible grounds, including want of novelty, inutility and so on.
- Your Honours have put to my learned friend most of what I would say under that, apart from the inutility of making an order, bearing in mind the nature of the power under section 417.
- If we are going to look at the spectrum, we should look at the whole spectrum, one of which is the relative inutility on many occasions of defamation act.
Definition of inutile in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan