Confine (people) to a space in an emergency: these buildings can now invacuate tenants to safe havens within the building
More example sentences
- We are also seeking information from or about the couple from Maine who were just married and honeymooning in the area before being invacuated inland on Thursday night or possibly early Friday morning.
- The audience manager will be responsible for ensuring that where necessary all visitors are evacuated/invacuated safely to the designated site Emergency Assembly Points or other safe areas.
on the pattern of evacuate.
- More example sentences
- It is essential for the artist to be shown emergency evacuation and invacuation procedures on their first day.
- If there is enough really safe space within the building, invacuation can be regarded as an available option.
- With the latest emergency response plans recommending invacuation rather than outward evacuation in some circumstances, the robustness of a building is a cornerstone of this strategy.