- A limited company whose business is the investment of shareholders' funds, the shares being traded like those of any other public company.More example sentences
- The way these work is to have different ‘classes’ of shares that share an investment trust's assets between them.
- The investment trust specialises in property shares and property assets.
- While it is unlikely that ordinary shares in an investment trust will become worthless, it is also quite possible that the value of a warrant will be worthless when it expires.
More definitions of investment trustDefinition of investment trust in:
- The British & World English dictionary