Definition of invigorating in English:
Making one feel strong, healthy, and full of energy: a brisk, invigorating walk
More example sentences
- Women rode the social chaos of the '60s into an invigorating freedom.
- I found the event to be a musically invigorating experience.
- Think back to something you did on your own recently - perhaps an invigorating run or a peaceful moment of solitary reflection.
- Example sentences
- At times her story is invigoratingly liberating, at others it's tinged with sadness.
- Not only are the recordings of an exemplary technical standard, remastering included, but from posterity's perspective, Beecham's Beethoven is still invigoratingly captivating and terrifically fresh.
- The words and thoughts in Lewty's art never succumb to the urgent clip of 21st-century urban life but keep instead to an obsolete, invigoratingly slow pace.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan