- 1A dark gray color.More example sentences
- He had a round, balding head with a ponytail of iron-grey hair and a bristling grey moustache adorning a seamed, weathered face.
- Her iron-grey hair curves like a bell around her wise features.
- The iron-grey stones were held in a merciless grip as frost flowered across them, and the doors were sealed behind great banks of rose-gold ice and glaciers built up behind each pallet.
More definitions of iron grayDefinition of iron gray in:
- The British & World English dictionary