Definition of irrelative in English:
- This algorithm provides robust results in the presence of correlated and irrelative variables or/and outliers.
- It is due to these interests that Article 98 of the RA Constitution proscribes judges to hold any office irrelative to his/her official duties.
- It is an application system provided to the customers, that is irrelative to operation system, database and middleware.
- As one types keyword tags, he should choose the keywords which relate to content of that front page to avoid surplus, irrelative or duplicate keywords.
- Remember, if there is any thing irrelative brought forward, they have to thank themselves for it.
- Payment and download modules are irrelative to session problems.
- Example sentences
- As to me, irrelatively strong reaction against cancer can be caused by two possible fears.
- Because of the irrelatively fast development, tumours in children serve as a model of carcinogenesis
- Computers then were stationary and intended for successive or batch problem solution irrelatively to the real time and dynamic parameter changes.
Definition of irrelative in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan